Earthquake and Dynamic Research Center (EDRC)
(Confident Energy Absorption and Optimal Performance is our Specialty)
The Earthquake and Dynamics Research Center follows two main visions:
· Confident Energy absorption and performance assurance of dynamic load carrying systems
· Economical production
The activity of Earthquake and Dynamics Research Center to achieve the above objectives includes following cases:
· Invention of new dynamic load carrying systems
· Study the current status of dynamic load carrying systems and their behavior improvement
· Disseminating research results through preparing design guides, publication of technical books, reports and papers, holding lectures, seminars and training workshops, scientific competition, transferring research findings to dependent executive units and obtain feedbacks.
The Values of Earthquake and Dynamics Research Center and dependent executive units are:
· Moving on borders of knowledge with a broad and deep scientific view and avoiding any type of trivial tasks.